News And Specials
CUSTOMER LOYALTY CARD
Optimum Health store has implemented a customer Loyalty Card scheme with the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Loyalty Card Scheme is a non-compulsory offer to the customers of Optimum Health;
- By accepting the Loyalty Card Scheme, the customer is deemed to understand and accept these Terms and Conditions;
- The card will be stamped, dated and signed by an Optimum Health employee, upon the customer’s purchase of qualifying products, subject to a maximum of one (1) stamp per day, regardless of the number of purchases by the customer on that day at Optimum Health;
- A 10% discount will be available to the customer when the card has been stamped five (5) times;
- The card must be surrendered to Optimum Health before the 10% discount can be redeemed;
- Only original, legible and intact loyalty cards will be accepted. Copies of the card will NOT be accepted;
- The discount is not applicable to consults with Optimum Health practitioners and/or their scripts;
- The discount is not applicable to promotional items or items which are on special;
- The discount cannot be exchanged for cash;
The Loyalty Card has to be produced during a purchase, for the card to be stamped. Under no circumstances will the card be stamped retrospectively. In addition, if the card is lost, Optimum Health will not issue a replacement card with the same number of stamp markings on it as the lost card allegedly had.
Enjoy a discount of 15% on the following Solgar supplements during the month of November 2021 while stocks last:
Ester C Vit C 90’s
VM2000 Multivitamin 60’s
Omnium Multivitamin 60’s
Omega 3 60’s
Magnesium Citrate 60’s
Optimum Health store is pleased to announce the introduction of a delivery service for our customers, with the following details:
Orders valued at R400,00 or more will be delivered free of charge, within a 20km radius from our store;
Orders valued at less than R400,00 will be subject to a delivery charge of R40,00, within a 20km radius from our store.
Orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery taking place.
OPTIMUM HEALTH WILL BE OPEN MONDAY TO SATURDAY DURING THE LOCKDOWN, FOR AS LONG AS WE CAN SOURCE OUR PRODUCT LINES FROM OUR SUPPLIERS. OUR BUSINESS HOURS DURING THIS TIME WILL BE 09:00-17:00 ON WEEKDAYS and 09:00-14:00 ON SATURDAYS.
Please also take note of the Government’s corona website: www.coronavirus.co.za